Getting rid of weight is not an easy thing. To see our weight fluctuating every morning when we step up on the weighing machine can be quite disheartening.
- Increased weight makes a person feel uncomfortable and this is quite frustrating too,
- Everyone is desirous to lose weight but a very few actually work for it. So to help those who actually want to make a difference we are happy to help.
- There are multiple ways and tips to lose weight and one of them is green tea.
How Green Tea Works..?
Green tea made from the camellia leaves, which undergo a process of withering and oxidation. There are multiple varieties of green tea, and they vary based on the growing conditions, the method of production, and the period of harvest.
Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves and is a less processed type of tea. It is loaded with antioxidants and various plant compounds that are beneficial for health.
Green tea increases fat burning and helps you lose weight. It contains catechins that help flush out toxins from the body.
Benefits Of Green Tea
Reduces the Risk of cancer
A report by the national cancer institute, the polyphenols (especially catechins) are responsible for the tea’s anticancer properties. Green tea polyphenols can also improve immune system function
As per another study, green tea helps to prevent cancer. These include cancers of the lung, skin, breast, colon, and pancreas.
Promotes Weight Loss
The Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in green tea is the shining element for potentially aiding weight loss. The antioxidant boosts metabolism, eventually aiding weight loss.
The tea can also help remove fat from fat cells. The active compounds in green tea increase the effects of certain fat-burning hormones. Green tea can also fasten up your metabolic rate
Beneficial For Skin
Green tea has a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that fights DNA damage from UV rays to prevent skin cancer. It also is an anti-aging ingredient that combats signs of aging. Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent for treating acne also.
How Should Green Tea Be Used For Weight Loss..?
Green tea can help you cut fat, especially harmful abdominal fat. When it comes to actual pounds lost, the effects of green tea are relatively modest.
The caffeine present in green tea acts as an ingredient that has been shown to aid fat burning and improve performance in various studies.
Some Recipes To Make Brilliant Green Tea Using Lipton Green Tea
Green Tea with Lipton Loose Tea Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Lipton loose green tea leaves
- 1 cup of water
- Tea infuser or teapot
- Heat the water in a saucepan. Bring it down from the flame as soon as it starts boiling.
- Pour the water into the tea infuser or teapot.
- Add loose Lipton tea to the tea teapot carefully.
- Steep it for 3-5 minutes
- Strain the green tea into a cup.
Green Tea With Lipton Green Tea Bag
- 1 Lipton green tea bag
- 1 cup of water
- Tea infuser or teapot
- Heat the water in a saucepan. Remove it from the flame as soon as it starts boiling.
- Pour the water into the teapot carefully.
- Add the Lipton green tea bag to the tea teapot.
- Steep it for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the green tea bag. You can keep it aside for a second dip.
- Pour the tea into a cup and sip!
Lemon Grass & Ginger Green Tea
- 1 Stalk lemongrass, rinsed and sliced
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 7 slices ginger
- 5 green tea bags
- Crush the lemongrass
- Place it in a saucepan.
- Add the water, sugar, and ginger.
- Bring to a boil.
- Take the pan from the stove.
- Soak in the green tea bags and let them steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea.
What is the Best Time Drink Green Tea
- Don’t drink too early in the morning
- Drink before exercise
- Drink between meals
- Two hours before bedtime
Hence it can be said that green tea can help you cut the major corners and lose weight significantly. The brand Lipton provides best and a wide quality of products. If you are actually interested in losing weight green tea proves to be the superfood that can help you to lose weight.
If one does not like the taste of pure green tea, you can buy the flavored ones or add honey and lemon to pure Lipton green tea.