A wise old man once said, “All the money in the world can’t buy a person back good health”. To keep the body in good health is a job that everyone must do sincerely Otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mental state strong and clear.
To keep your body healthy and fit one must inculcate healthy and prettified food in your diet.
So if a person actually wants to be healthy and lose weight we are happy to help…!!!.
The First Question That Comes Into Mind Is What Actually Prune Is..?
- Prunes are dried plums, and they are known for their laxest qualities. These are known as sukha aloo bukhara.
- There are many different types of plums, which range in color, texture, and taste. Any dried plum can be said to be a prune, but the term usually applies to the dried version of the widely available.
- Prune juice is a juice derived from prunes (dried plums) that have been rehydrated.
- It is a product that is often produced using a hot extraction method, and juice is typically produced using a low-temperature extraction method.
- It is also used as a dietary supplement for those facing constipation problems. It is also sometimes used as a flavor enhancer in tobacco products to increase the health content of the product.
Effectiveness Of Prune Juice For Weight Loss
Prune juice is highly beneficial in terms of health. it gives numerous benefit to a person for better health. but when it comes to weight loss prune juice has restricted benefits only
Prune Juice Diet
Prune juice diet for weight loss involves drinking prune juice only and nothing else, which makes painful for foods to pass. The juice diet encourages evacuation of the bowels often due to the high fiber and enzymes. Lack of caloric consumption and frequent passing of watery wastes of body (stools) aids weight loss.
Feelings Of Fullness
- Prune juice is high in fiber content makes you feel full. this feeling of fullness avoids a person to eat frequently and abruptly .this avoids more food intake and helps to keep weight in control.
- Prune juice has 240 calories and when unsweetened it has only 182 calories.
- Prune juice as part of a weight-loss diet helps weight control over a 12-week period.
Hence prune juice has limited benefits when it comes to weight loss. Alternatively when it comes to weight loss, eating prunes may be more beneficial than drinking prune juice. As a good source of fiber, prunes are a relatively filling snack that can help stave off hunger and prevent overeating. A 1/4-cup serving of prunes has about 105 calories.
Some Other Benefits Of Prune Juice Apart From Weight Loss….
Prunes And Prune Juice May Relieve Constipation
- Prunes and prune juice are well known for their inherent ability to relieve constipation.
- This is due to the high amount of fiber in prunes. At an average one, prune provides 1 gram of fiber. The fiber content in prunes is mostly insoluble, which means it does not blend with water.
- It plays a role in preventing constipation by adding bulk to your stool and may speed up the rate that waste moves through your digestive tract
- Eating prunes has been shown to be highly effective at treating constipation than many other types of laxatives.
Preventing High Blood Pressure
The high potassium content in prune helps balance the levels of sodium in the blood.
Elevated sodium levels contribute to high blood pressure and a range of circulation and heart problems. People who take in prunes reduce their risk of high blood pressure.
Prunes May Promote Bone Health
Prunes may be beneficial for improving bone health.
Some studies have linked prune consumption with a reduced risk of weakened bone conditions such as low bone density. Not only have prunes been shown to avoid bone loss, but they may also have the potential to reverse bone loss that has already occurred. A theory about prunes suggests that consuming prunes may increase levels of hormones that help in bone formation prunes also contain several vitamins and minerals that have bone-protective effects, including vitamin which help in better bone health.
Provides a good source of Iron
- Anemia occurs when the body doesn’t have enough healthy red blood cells, which iron helps to make.
- Shortness of breath, irritability, and fatigue are all signs of mild anemia. Prune juice is a great source of iron and can aid to prevent and treat iron deficiency.
- While adding prunes to your diet can help with weight loss, consuming them with abandon can have the opposite effect.
- It is important to remember that eating too many prunes at once may lead to undesirable effects, such as diarrhea…
So to conclude it can be said that prune juice has many health benefits and nurtures qualities but in case of weight loss it cannot be said to be a very effective way. Hence it can b said that prune juice is not a very effective way for weight loss.