Turmeric is popularly known as Haldi in India and much more who offer it in different linguistics. Promoting the most influential and powerful spices in the Indian cooking is the Turmeric where the Indians add it in their routine cuisine dishes. In the medieval period of time, it has rooted in the books of Ayurveda, that it gives health benefits for the healing of wounds, injury and strengthening immunity.
Likewise, it can also be used as a Haldi-dhoodh told by our grandparents because Turmeric is the anti-septic remedy that treats every health problem.
Turmeric milk is also called as Golden milk, as it is mixed with the turmeric powder in the milk which changes its color in yellow. Turmeric milk is the traditional Indian and ayurvedic drink that most of the Indians take this beverage before going to bed.
This golden drink has been rapidly increased in the last few years and is said that it has a wide range of health benefits for every skin problem with good reason.
So, this article tells you about what are the pros and cons of drinking and adding Turmeric Milk in your daily diet:
Is Turmeric Milk Good?
- Turmeric is the most researched spice and contains curcumin compound in which it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Turmeric is a treatment for all health issues like respiratory disorders, inflammations, digestive issues, dark spots, diabetes, weight loss, and even cancer.
- Turmeric can also heal even heart problems.
Here is the method that how to make your daily energy beverage before going to bed:
- Turmeric powder
- Take a vessel, heat the milk and allow it to the boiling point.
- In a glass, add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Pour the milk into the turmeric added glass and stir it and rest it to get cool down.
Milk is rich in proteins and is highly complex, which contains almost every single nutrient that our body needs and turmeric is the antiseptic remedy.
Golden Milk Benefits
- Do you even know the fact that curcumin (in turmeric which is an antioxidant) has a number of benefits to lower diabetes? Turmeric acts in a major component of controlling diabetes-like lowering the blood sugar levels, detoxifying the liver, and reversing the insulin resistance.
- It is also shown to delay and reverse diabetic complications like nerve pain(neuropathy), kidney disease (diabetic nephropathy), eye disease(retinopathy).
- Curcumin acts as an antioxidant and decreases stress and risk factors in diabetes. In Type1 diabetes ( autoimmune) it can repair pancreatic islet cells, which are taken care of making insulin.
- As we say that CPU(Control Processing Unit) is the hardware piece which performs the instructions of a computer program, and is said to be called as the brain of the computer.
- In the same way, our body is controlled by our brain. It is the part of the nervous system which connects the spinal cord and a large group of nerves and neurons and also the senses and muscles of our body. If the brain gets damaged, our senses stop acting and feeling of any object which even destroys our own personality.
- The curcumin in turmeric is used to cut out the risk of Depression and Alzheimer’s.
- Alzheimer(AD) is a neurodegenerative disease. It is distinguished by a continuous awareness of the situation in which it would worsen the daily living activities and behavioral changes and is caused by the macrophages, which play a major role in the immune system.
- By in taking the golden milk(turmeric) in which the curcumin aids in the improvement and ingestion of the plaques. Thus, curcumin carries the immune system to clear the amyloid protein.
- Heart diseases is a very broad term which makes a cause in different health conditions directly or indirectly affects the heart. It is also called as Cardio-vascular diseases.
- The cholesterol present in the arteries affects the blood vessels that supply the blood, nutrients, and oxygen and even inflammation are also a cause for the heart disease. In history, the ‘old people were suffering from heart disease but now it has drastically increased that even the middle age and young people are more concerned about heart issues.
The symptoms that cause heart disease are:
Angina is the pain, which is often described as the pressure, stress, and heaviness caused in the chest portion. It usually occurs in the middle or left side of the chest. The effects include Dizziness, Fatigue, Sweating, Pains in the arm, neck, jaw, and shoulder accompanying the chest.
These effects can be cured when one consults the doctor to know whether it is stable or unstable angina. Stable angina is the one usually happens when one exercises themselves and relieves with the rest.
For example, when you are walking in cold weather or climbing uphill which stresses your body is called stable angina. Whereas, the unstable angina is the medical emergency where it occurs even at rest and is unexpected. It is severe which the pain lasts long for more than 3O minutes which is a signal to the heart attack.
SHORTNESS OF BREATH:
- If your heart cannot pump a certain amount of blood in which your body needs and requirement, then one can develop shortness of breath or extreme fatigues or dizziness with the exertion of the stress.
- Curcumin acts as a cardioprotective that can prevent heart attacks. It is found to be important in rescuing heart repairs those who have faced the heart attack.
Lowering Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure is an important force where the blood passes through the circulatory system. Blood consists of tissues and organs and acts as the protection against damaging of tissues, the platelets clotting which prevent the blood loss of injury.
- Blood pressure is also imperative as it delivers the white blood cells, antibodies for immunity, and as well as the hormones such as the insulin. Blood Pressure cannot be created solely by the pumping of the heart.
- Curcumin lowers the blood pressure by affecting on various enzymes on regulating and controlling the blood pressure. It also helps to reduce hypertension by standing on the different aspects of the metabolic health that could be a risk factor for developing high blood pressure.
The study of the curcuminoids tells us that the Turmeric is the antioxidant which aids in preventing various health problems in which the heart disease, blood pressure, and other health issues. It is that we change our diet and lifestyle. Intaking spices like garlic and sprouts and turmeric can endeavor our living from preventing and protecting from deadly diseases.
See More Articles Like: