Dark spots are also called as Hyperpigmentation, these are caused on the skin due to the acne scars, break out which goes away slowly but leaves behind the skin. The excess dark spots on the skin make a face look uneven, dullness and dirty.
These dark spots on face are of temporary treatment in which people choose to remove or hide it through make-up cosmetics. Basically, hyperpigmentation is the harmless condition where the darkening of the skin color which dominates the normal skin tone due to an excess amount of melanin present in the skin.
Melanin is the skin pigment that gives humans hair, skin and eyes their color, it is produced by a group of cells called melanocytes. These melanocytes increase their number of production in response to sun exposure and cause dark spots. Dark-skinned people have a large amount of melanin than light-skinned people.
Once the dark spots are noticed on the skin, we tend to think to get rid of these marks and spots permanently. These spots make the face look weird and untidy, in which one uses different remedies by searching it online or seeking suggestions from relatives and friends or by consulting dermatology doctor in order to kill the dark spots to make their face look clean, beautiful and attractive.
Dark spots make the person dissatisfied and upset wherein the psychological brain acts to think about the beauty of that particular person.
What Causes Dark Spots:
Excessive exposure of sun
Spending too much of time in the sun and tanning your body without applying your daily sunscreen lotion may harm the skin and can also increase the number of melanocytes which causes the dark spots.
Changes in Hormones:
Fluctuations in body hormones when you are a pregnant, irregular of mensuration process may also lead to having dark spots on the face. The exposure of sunlight on these spots caused by melanin makes even darker.
Removal of Facial Hair:
Removal of hair by waxing or by using steroids containing creams may lead to skin disease and later leads to dark spots.
Acne: Marks left behind the pimples, wounds or any kind of injury are left with the spots and do not fade away that easily.
Aging: According to the age, the spots tend to react on the body. It acts differently in youth, children and old age people. The spots are occurred chronologically by the age difference.
Pimple Marks: When a pimple is affected by any of the bacteria, then it becomes painful, and leaves a mark on the face and rapidly
Grows into a dark spot.
Here are the tips in which the article tells you about to get rid of dark spots on face at home. So, let’s have the home remedies in which I want to share it to you through this article, There are some remedies in order to make your dark spots into a clean and beautiful face:
Read Also: Get Rid of Unwanted Hair
How To Get Rid Of The Dark Spots on Face:
Turmeric Powder and Yogurt
Turmeric powder is commonly known as anti-septic remedy which treats every skin problems.
- Turmeric powder
- Take a bowl, add on the Turmeric powder and yogurt and mix well.
- Apply as a face pack on to the face and rest it for around 20minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water, soap can be used.
- Following this method every alternate day makes your skin feel better and beautiful, and the dark spots get fade away within the weekdays.
Lemon, Carrot, and Sugar
Here’s the secret is the powdered sugar and the lemon juice which acts a bleaching content that helps to reduce discoloration of the face with an instant glow.
- Lemon Juice
- Powdered Sugar
- Firstly, grind the sugar, and then the carrot and set in a bowl and keep aside.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Apply on the face, and rest it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water, Do not soap.
- This remedy should be done daily, the instant results of the glow is shown within five days
Aloe Vera, Sugar & Rose Water
Aloe vera is a herb plant which produces gel in its plant which helps and cures not only the dark spots but also smoothens the skin.
- Aloe vera
- Powdered sugar
- Firstly, grind the sugar into a fine powder and set an aside.
- Add aloe vera, sugar powder and rose water in a clean bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Use it as a face pack and rest it for around 20 minutes, and gently wash it with cold water.
- This remedy should be followed thrice in a week for the better results.
See Also: How to get rid of Acne scar at home
Egg yolk contains proteins and is very healthy, It contains of vitamins, minerals, fats, and healthy calories.
- Break the egg, and separate the yolk from the white and set it in a bowl.
- Add the turmeric powder in the egg yolk and mix well.
- Apply on to the face and settle it for 20 minutes.
- This remedy can be done twice a week, for better results, one can do it daily.
Papaya, Sugar, and Milk
It is rich in antioxidants that can reduce skin inflammation, fight disease and make your face look even more beautiful.
- Firstly, grind the sugar into a fine powder
- Peel the papaya and blend it into a thick paste and set in a clean bowl.
- Add on the milk into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Apply on the infected dark spots and allow it to rest till 10 minutes.
- This remedy can be done once in a week, for even better results can be done twice a week.
When following these remedies, one must keep in mind that they should not be applied around the eye area which may be harmful and may lead to the burning of the retina.
See also: Home Remedies for Dark Lips
HOW TO DIMINISH DARK SPOTS:
Dark spots or Hyperpigmentation can be cured as it is the temporary treatment of the skin where one can diminish the dark spots by following the remedies mentioned above.
- Besides these home remedies, one can even follow dermatologist suggestions which can be used daily by applying sunscreen lotion in order to avoid sun exposure and the damaging of the skin.
Likewise, In your skincare routine one can use make-up cosmetic in order to hide the dark spots. Just make sure while make-up adds on to your make-up bag even the sunscreen lotion as the base foundation in order to avoid dark spots in the future.