Are you also done with the beauty parlors and all the products that ensure to give you flawless skin? But still, looking for an overnight transformation? The desire to have a perfect glowing flawless skin is still a dream of many women spending dollars on their makeup. To get perfect glowing skin is our right so why don’t just give some extra efforts to our skin without using any chemicals. Using cosmetics containing chemicals could be really harmful to your skin. Along with this, daily stress, busy schedule, increasing pollution, lack of nutritional diet and less sleep are altogether enough to give us a dry and dull skin. You cannot hide from these things but can definitely do something to prevent your skin. So let’s see some effective home remedies for glowing skin.
Glow your skin with a Tablespoon of Turmeric
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric can remove the harmful free radicals that are damaging the skin. It is known to give you a glowing and clear skin. Here are the things you’ll be needing-
- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons gram flour
- Milk or water
Steps to get a perfect glowing skin are-
- Take a bowl and add the turmeric powder with the gram flour.
- Add an adequate amount of water or milk to make a perfect paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with water.
Fight your skin problems with Aloe Vera
We are using Aloe Vera for so long for various types of skin problems. The nourishing and healing properties of it will help your skin to get a natural glow. You need the following items to make the paste-
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon milk
Follow the below procedure –
- Take a bowl and mix all the above ingredients to create a perfect paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck evenly.
- Leave it for at least 20 minutes
- Rinse it with lukewarm water to get the perfect glow.
Lemon for beautiful glowing skin
Lemon is one of nature’s best skin brightening agents. It is well known to give a glowing skin by clearing the dark spots and removing the tan. It also helps in improving the overall complexion of the skin. Here are the ingredients you need.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
The procedure is as follows
- Pour the ingredient in a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply the mixture on your face by scrubbing it in a circular motion.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water to get the glow.
Ubtan for Glowing Skin
Many of you must have heard about this as it is one of the most famous home remedies to get perfect glowing skin. It will not only give you a smooth and glowing skin but will also help you to get rid of facial hair, tanning, oily skin, and dry skin. One can make ubtan at home by using the following ingredients-
- 1 tablespoon Sandalwood powder
- 1 tablespoon Papaya
- 1 tablespoon Banana
- 1 tablespoon Besan
Follow the Below Procedure to get the Perfect Glow
- Pour all the above ingredients in a bowl then mash them well and some amount of milk in it and mix them well.
- Apply the mixture on your face as well as on your neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water to get the perfect glowing skin.
Use some Orange peel to get the glow
Nothing could be much better than using orange peels at home to get the perfect glowing skin. The Vitamin C present in it will make your skin look bright and shiny. The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of its help in preventing acne and oily skin. It has many other benefits also like its antioxidant properties can make the skin look brighter. It is also used to remove dark spots and pigmentation. You can get rid of many problems just by the following ingredients-
- 1 tablespoon of Orange peel
- 1 tablespoon of Yogurt
Follow the below steps-
- Take a bowl and pour the two ingredients in it and mix them together.
- Apply the mixture all over your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
Green tea for glowing skin
We all know the benefits of Green tea. As much as it is good for our health as it is for our skin also. It’s a good habit to have a cup of green tea in the morning. Green tea leaves are rich in flavonoids, which strengthen the collagen production in the skin. It helps in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. It also helps in making your skin glow and helps you to look younger by reversing the signs of ageing. The ingredients needed are –
- 1 tablespoon green tea leaves
- 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream
Follow the below steps for the perfect glowing skin.
- Boil some tea leaves in a pan or in a bowl.
- Once they impart color, remove the bowl from the flame.
- Cool it and take two teaspoons from it in another bowl.
- Add brown sugar and cream in that bowl and mix them well.
- Apply it all over your face and in your neck.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with water to see the glowing skin.
There are many other ways also that we can try in our homes to get the perfect glow in our face but these were some of the most popular and effective ways. All women are beautiful in their own way but in today’s world, they always forget to take care of their skin. It is very much necessary to care for it properly. Hope these will help you to get the perfect glow by sitting in your home.