Cashews are crescent-shaped nuts which taste buttery, sweet and salty. They are rich in minerals and vitamins. Cashews are initially local to the waterfront territories of north-eastern Brazil. They are kidney-formed seeds generally developed in spots that have tropical atmospheres.
Cashews are regularly developed in nations like India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, and Tanzania. The nuts are found at the base of the natural product known as a cashew apple, and have differing utilizes, especially in Brazil, Asia, and Africa.
The ground-breaking medical advantages of cashews incorporate a solid heart, solid nerve and muscle capacity, and improved bone and oral wellbeing. They additionally give help from diabetes, pallor, and gallstones. By offering a cancer prevention agent protection, they additionally support a superior resistant framework.
Cashew nuts are rich in vitamins and minerals. cashew nuts benefits are
- Reduces blood pressure
- Elevated amounts of iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Monounsaturated unsaturated fats that advance sound dimensions of good cholesterol or “HDL”. It additionally lessens triglyceride levels, which helpers in better glucose the executives for an individual with Diabetes.
- Magnesium, which secures against hypertension and supports solid muscles and bones.
- Copper, which aids vitality generation and gives adaptability in veins, bones, and joints.
Cashew Nuts for Healthy Skin
- Antioxidants in cashews purify the blood and add a glow to the skin.
- Helps prevent skin cancer.
- Helps in the production of melanin.
Cashew nuts are stacked with niacin that functions as a restraint against different skin issue. These are the perfect dry organic products for gleaming skin since these additionally contains copper which keeps up the skin revival and makes it shining battling with free radicals. It likewise shields the skin from dermatitis and pigmentation.
Apply cashew nut oil all the time to find that your skin has held its dampness. This is to a great extent because of the plenitude of dampness present in cashew nut oil. This thusly can be owed to the accessibility of high measures of unsaturated fats in it.
Being wealthy in Vitamin E, it assumes a fundamental job in against maturing instrument and along these lines has turned into a significant fixing in hostile to maturing items.
Cashew Nuts for Hair
- Copper enhances hair color making it radiant
- Linoleic and Oleic acid make hair shiny and smooth
Eating cashew nuts as wells as using cashew oil on your scalp helps the skin and hair to produce the pigment melanin. It gives a smooth texture to the hair.
Cashew Nuts Oil gives compounds that upgrade the generation of melanin(Oxidants of the Amino Acid) inside the body, it helps ward off untimely developing silver hair strands which are generally an issue between the more youthful matured individuals of today. Contaminations identified with the scalp, for example, parasites development and another hair disease can be restored utilizing the cashew nut oil.
Benefits of Cashews for Health
By taking cashew nuts/oil in our daily life, the following benefits will occur.
- Reduces blood pressure
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Helps increase red blood cell count
- Protects against cataracts
- Help lose weight and maintain a healthy weight
- Prevents blood disease such as anemia
- It also aids in providing good sleep to women who are in their menopausal stage.
- Being wealthy in Vitamin E, this oil has cell reinforcement properties. These aides in averting various sorts of malignancy and other deadly maladies. It likewise helps in improving your body’s insusceptible power.
- Make this oil a piece of your culinary life as it is wealthy in monounsaturated unsaturated fats like oleic corrosive and linoleic corrosive. This will help bring down your LDL cholesterol level and will keep your heart sound.
- Proanthocyanidins are a class of flavonols which battle against tumor cells by ceasing them to partition further. These proanthocyanidins and high copper content in cashew nuts assistance battle against destructive cells and fend off you from colon malignant growth.
Nutrition Facts of Cashew
According to USDA the 100g of cashew has 553 Calories
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 44 g||0.67|
|Saturated fat 8 g||0.4|
|Polyunsaturated fat 8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 24 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 12 mg||0|
|Potassium 660 mg||0.18|
|Total Carbohydrate 30 g||0.1|
|Dietary fiber 3.3 g||0.13|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Protein 18 g||0.36|
|Vitamin A||0||Vitamin C||0|
|Vitamin D||0||Vitamin B-6||0.2|
See More Articles: