There are several hair problems in this world, and there are countless people who are facing those problems. Moreover, with the help of a statistic, we came to know that there are some hair problems about which people are not even aware, and the top issue of that list is Hair Thinning. There are a lot of people who would be facing this problem of hair thinning, but they are not aware of the problem they have.
So if you are one of them who either do not know about hair thinning or want to know what it is and how to treat Hair thinning naturally, then do follow this article till the end. As in this article, we are going to discuss everything thoroughly about Hair Thinning; it’s causes and cures.
What is Hair Thinning?
Basically, Hair thinning is a new name given to hair loss, but it’s a kind of specific hair loss. Under this problem, you would be able to see that your hair is falling from the scalp and other parts of your body. This problem leads to complete baldness.
There are several reasons because of which you would be able to face this problem of hair Thinning, let us have a look at some of those reasons-
- The most critical issue because of which you would be able to face the problem by the aging process. As you know that after a particular age you Hair starts loosing down, this can also be called as hair Thinning and it can lead to baldness.
- The second reason because of which you would be able to see this problem is through the use of several medicines. As you know that firstly there are several health problems, Secondly, there are various medicines also usage of which can lead you to hair loss and complete baldness.
This was all about Hair Thinning, and it causes. But let us now have a look at how to treat Hair thinning naturally.
How to treat Hair Thinning Naturally?
There are several ways with the help of which you can get rid of the problems. To know all those ways do follow the below-listed points of How to treat Hair thinning naturally?
The first natural way to get rid of the problem of hair thinning is the use of aloe vera. In Aloe Vera, there are several such enzymes with the help of which you would be able to get rid of the problems of dead skin cells. This means with aloe vera you would be able to repair those deal cells, with the help of which your hair growth would be able to increase.
There is a proper way of using Aloe Vera, to know the way do follow below steps-
- Firstly cut an Aloe Vera leave and extract the gel from it.
- Thoroughly blend the Aloe Vera gel and make it smooth.
- That’s it, now directly apply that smooth gel on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Also Read: Best Oils fo Hair Growth
I know this will look and feels so creepy, but it helps get rid of the problems of hair thinning. As you know that our Hair needs protein for better growth and good health and eggs are the direct sources of protein. So this is the reason eggs are used for treating Hair thinning naturally.
Let us have a look at the steps that you need to follow for treating your hair thinning issues.
- The first step is to break an egg into a bowl and add some olive oil. For one egg, one tablespoon olive oil would be enough.
- Thoroughly mix both of them and make them smooth.
- Now directly apply that smooth mixture on your hair and scalp.
- Keep your Hair covered with that mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- The next step is to clean them with cold water, and that’s it. You would be able to see a lot of changes in your Hair even after first use also.
No one loves it, although it is beneficial for enhancement in your overall health. You would love to hear it that it helps to treat Hair thinning naturally also.
Amla has several antioxidants in it with the help of which you can enhance the health of your hair. Moreover, it also helps in increasing the collagen level in your hair scalp.
Let us have a look at the steps to know how to treat Hair thinning naturally with Amla.
- Take one Amla and one lemon, add them and create a smooth mixture.
- After the mixture is completely smooth, then you can directly apply it to your hair and scalp.
- When you have entirely applied that mixture on your hair, then wait until it dries.
- The next step is to wash your hair with cool water.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Massage your Hair
The most significant reason because of which you face hair thinning is by the lack of the nutrients that are unable to reach up to your hair scalp. So do get rid of this issue, you can massage your hair properly with good quality hair oil. Moreover, this is a way that you can practice regularly, and you would be able to relieve your stress too.
As mentioned in the above point that one can face this problem by having lack of nutrients, then you can use supplements to get rid of this lack of nutrients you can start using supplements. One of the best hair growth supplement that you can use is Viviscal.
All of you may know that fish oil contains several essential nutrients that are needs for hair growth and many other benefits. You can directly apply fish oil on your hair and massage for some time, or you can start taking fish oil capsules. Both will work in the same way.
Direct lemon use
Next to the natural way to get rid of hair thinning is by directly applying lemon juice to your hair scalp. Moreover, lemon juice offers several hair health benefits.
Here we have come to the end of this article in which we have discussed several things about How to treat Hair thinning naturally. Under which we have considered some natural ways to get rid of the problem of Hair Thinning with complete steps.